Karoo Lark Web Messenger provides online messengers for common instant messaging services, like Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Google Talk, Facebook Chat, Yahoo! Messenger and AIM (AOL Instant Messenger). Karoo Lark web messenger load all instant messaging services inside one web page. You just need to open it with a modern browser. It is running with less memory and CPU time. And it does not pop up any windows to annoy you.
How to create Karoo Lark web messenger application ?
- Visit http://karoolark.com/ using Google Chrome ( If you haven't installed it yet, try here to download and install it ).
- Click the tool icon on browser's right top corner
- Select "tools" -> "Create application shortcut" from the pop up menu
- Confirm to create application shortcut by clicking "Create" in the dialog:
- You can now launch Karoo Lark web messenger directly from your selected places
- Now you have much more space for your friend list and chatting dialogs.
Karoo Lark Web Messenger features such as Chat, IM, Multiple login cross all IM networks, User picture and personal status message in almost all IM networks, Very simple but efficient UI to help you focus on chatting with your friends, displaying your friends' pictures, updating status message and receiving friend status messages, Support displaying thousands of friends, searching friends by ID or by name, chatting background picture, Support different chatting themes, smile-icons, sound notification, automatically reconnection on connection lost, RSA encryption on logging in, remembering password in client side (or browser side), etc.
Try Karoo Lark Web Messenger