OfficeSIP Messenger is based on industry-standard libraries used by Microsoft Office Communicator, providing robust, reliable operation in business environment.Voice communications implemented via VoIP using the industry-standard SIP protocol to provide free voice calling no matter whether the recipients are in the same building or on the other side of the world. Single log-on allows softphone users signing in to a SIP server without having to enter a password. This free enterprise instant messenger offers businesses advanced video chat abilities with easy installation and zero-hassle NAT traversal.
- Sharing a single Internet connection means that a NAT router is often in place.
- Combined with a firewall, the router can prevent many voice communicators from streaming audio and video.
- The softphone implements ICE, STUN, and TURN protocols to easily traverse NAT and firewalls with no additional configuration required on either side.
- TLS support, all communications are securely encrypted, and cannot be intercepted by a third party
- Free enterprise communicator
- Make a voice and video call over IP and to deliver instant messages